Friday 20 September 2013

Playing Catch-up

Well... my laptop only went and died on me, didn't it?
I missed it very much to start with but once I got used to being without it I got a lot more done, and so I've decided to limit my daily use of it now that it has been repaired (let's see how long that lasts, shall we?!).
I'm currently enjoying catching up with everyone's news.
Here are some key rings I made to sell at the next craft fair
whilst I was laptopless


 

I made 20 all together - let's hope they sell!
(I always think there is something so appealing about the same designs stacked together, don't you?)
Thanks for visiting
xXx

5 comments:

  1. Loving your key rings. The hard part will be choosing which one to buy at the craft fair.
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely lovely! I know they will sell, though part of me hopes there is one left that I could buy off you... Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous key rings! I am sure they will sell well.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look pretty all stacked up. They will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The keyrings look gorgeous, love the fabric. He he we get so much more done when we don't have access to technology. Hope the laptop keeps going.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX