Sunday 1 September 2013

Home

This is where I have been for the past week
(click on the image to enlarge)
Pictures 1, 2 & 3 - the approach to the cottage
 4 - the cottage
 5 - the view from the back door
 6 - the view of the cottage from the other side of the beck
 7 & 9 - daily visitor
 8 - part of our daily walk with the dogs.
The most beautiful, peaceful and relaxing place I have ever stayed - I think I left a piece of me there.
I hope you are all well, I shall be catching up with all your news over the next few days.
 
xXx


8 comments:

  1. Suzanne that looks wonderful, nothing better than finding that perfect peaceful place. Love your daily visitor - what a sweet red squirrel :)


    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idyllic, you must feel so relaxed and rejuvenated. Love the squirrel! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks an amazing place to escape too, very calm and enlightening xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely place, it does look very peaceful and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a wonderful place! I imagine you really didn't want to leave!
    Caly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The area looks blissfully peaceful. I hope your batteries are well and truly recharged.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that you are having some good R&R time. The place looks wonderful. Love your little visitor too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore squirrels, People find them a nuisance but I love them!
    These photos are lovely, you're blessed!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX