Wednesday 10 October 2012

WOYWW 175 (and swap goodies)

I seem to have taken an unintentional break from WOYWW, I last joined in many weeks ago. I have stopped by to have a nosey at your desks, and of course I follow some of you WOYWWers too so kept in touch that way.
Today, when I walked past my very messy desk I was reminded how much I enjoyed taking part - I wasn't very creative over the (alledged) summer and therefore didn't really have much to show. As I'm now creating to sell at my first craft fair on the 17th November the desk is in use again - it seemed like a good time to come back!
I have to confess my desk has been exactly like this since Sunday due to me feeling poorly. Sadly, I missed a crafting evening on Monday with
Mrs Snippet (who rather shockingly has not blogged since the 5th July!) and Seaside Girl. Last weeks get together was a great opportunity to enjoy excellent company, biscuits and lots of tea whilst being productive!
Well, I'm happy to be back - if you've not yet discovered WOYWW pop over here to have a look - you'll be hooked! Thank you Julia for organising it all.
 
 Whilst I am here I must show you the goodies I received this week from my All Things British (organised by the lovely Lynda) swap partner, thank you Trayci.
 
Thanks for visiting, and to all those who sympathised both verbally and via the blog over Eldest Boys attack - he's doing well but it still seems likely he'll lose his teeth.
 
xXx
 


15 comments:

  1. What a lot of lovely goodies on your desk today....all those buttons!
    Hugs,
    A x #68

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super desk, I'm doing a Fair in Nov too, so I've got stuff everywhere. Hope yours goes well and that you feel better soon. Take care Zo xx 84

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Annie beat me to it - all those fab buttons - don't we just love them. Hope you are feeling better. Best wishes to Eldest Boy - what an awful thing to happen. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of your desk! Especially the buttons, of course!!!
    Hope that you feel better soon.
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh what lovely goodies Suzanne!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your buttons! I have about 8 divided boxes of them. From years of sewing actually. Great creative space, lots to look at. Good luck on your sale at the Fair. Thanks for popping by my blog.
    Krisha #30

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better. Best of sales on the fair! And I love all those buttons!
    Happy WOYWW! Carol N #112

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous desk, it looks so creative. Hope your feeling better now. Hugs Rita xx 79

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzanne I love your pretty desk - that table top is fab! Have fun with your preparations for the craft fair. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 54

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your desk looks lots of fun, thanks for sharing the link. I hope the craft fair goes really well.
    I'm glad your son's much better.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely desk so many gorgeous things on there - would love a much closer look. I'm doing a workshop on the 17th Nov at Community Ass - need to start getting some ideas together. Thanks for popping by to see me. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzanne, glad you have jumped back in to the WOYWW fray -- thanks for popping by my blog for a visit already. The tags you have going on the table look great. Very sorry about what happened to your son. Wish the world was as lovely as our virtual world of WOYWW. Best, from Laura #109

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your first craft fayre. I'm doing my first one next Saturday with a few friends for moral support.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always good to get goodies! Hope you're feeling up to yourself this coming Wednesday to come back and show us your desk. Tamika #14

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX