Sunday 23 September 2012

A little bit random...

Hello All,
Just an update as to why I've not been blogging much recently. Organising the Craft Fair is taking up a lot of my time at the moment, I've been doing a lot of designing (and that has been a steep learning curve!). It's fun but at this rate I'm going to have nothing to sell!!
Tomorrow myself and a couple of friends are having a  Meet and Eat (thank you Ian for that title!) get together to try and encourage us to get making! I'm also planning a photo shoot (with Youngest Boys point and shoot camera - not as grand as it sounds!) for our My Favourite Things blog and Facebook page.
Here are a couple of my designs to prove that I have been working!
I am very excited to be signed up for Hookin' with Laa Laa's
advent swap and sad that it will be the last swap she organises. My swap partner is Emma, I've already started collecting - I love Christmas!!.
I joined in with the Jubilee swap previously which was great fun and I met the lovely Aija. I've not received anything from my All Things British swap partner but as it was some time ago that I sent mine, and I know she received it, I'll show you a piccie of what I sent.
A memo pad, some Montezuma's chocolate (not only British but also local to us), some UJ coasters, a British Seaside mug, a gorgeous notebook (that I really wanted to keep!), some British sweets and paper craft bits, badge and a brooch made from a British and Vintage blanket and mother of pearl buttons all went to my swap partner. I did enjoy putting the swap parcel together!
Anyway, I'm now off to create a booking form for the craft fair!
I hope you've not had too wet a weekend if you're in the UK.
Thanks for visiting
xXx
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanna! :)

    I replied to your comment on my post but I have no idea if that was the best place (still working my way round my blog!)

    Let me know the best way for us to chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, lovely goodies that you sent there, Suzanne. It's a shame I wasn't your partner,I would have loved to receive everything there! Your partner was a very lucky lady! I'm so glad that you've signed up for my advent swap too. I'm sure you'll have a great time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, you and me both - technology aghh!!
    I've sent you an email, let me know if you've not received it and I'll try again! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the craft fair. It must take a lot of organizing. What lovely gifts you sent for your swap. Have a crafty week.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX