Sunday 9 September 2012

A New and Exciting Venture


It would be silly wouldn't it, for the first craft fair I sell at to also be the first (and possibly last) craft fair I organise? Why am I doing just that then?! Only one word for it really M*A*D, but exciting too.
Luckily for me, my partner in crime has sold at CFs before so has some knowledge, and I'm sure we'll make up in enthusiasm what we may lack in expertise!
The hall is booked, the flyer designed after many, many hours trying to get the sizing right (I'm no computer expert!). We even have a blog! With a beautiful, magical introduction to the C******s fair written by the talented Mrs Snippet - thank you Mrs S! Please blog soon - we miss you!!
Today was spent trying to come up with ideas for things to sell, here are a few things I've made so far...
 
I'm not great at making things more than once, I itch to try something new, so I need to be organised and disciplined!
I know some of you sell at CFs so any advice will be gratefully received.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and have a great week.
Thanks for visiting
xXx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the design of your craft fair poster. The buttons on the holly look great. I really hope it's a great success. The fabric for your new designs is really pretty. Have a lovely week.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What an exciting venture!!! I love the poster - what a cute design!!! :-)
    I hope all the planning goes well, and don't forget to keep us posted on how things go.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX