Sunday 12 August 2012

The Unwanted Shelf (aaahhh!)

I bought this shelf unit with the intention of using it in the bathroom.
Mr B had other ideas and decided it was unsuitable for use in there as it would rust (he's probably right but don't tell him I said so!). I couldn't find anywhere else for it in the house and Youngest Boy was offered it and declined.
 So after a bit of thought I decided the garden was the place for it. 
Finding small plants suitable for a mostly shady spot was a bit of a challenge, and I did sneak in a pelargonium. However, I think it's worked well...
All I need now are some flowers on the plants!
Here are a couple of pics of my garden, it's looking a little worse for wear in some places but I am pleased that some of my plants that were sprayed with creosote are still alive, fingers crossed...


Thankyou to everyone who gave me advice on the wallpaper dilemma in the previous post. To those who left comments, told me their opinion verbally and to the two people (Marion and Victoria) who left comments that I inadvertantly deleted (sorry!), I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think. And the winner is....

Thanks, as always for visiting.
What did you get up to this weekend?
xXx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX