Sunday 20 May 2012

Bleached...

I had a lovely day in Lingfield yesterday at the Craft Barn. I attended  a class tutored by Helen Chilton, we were using Oxford Impressions stamps and bleach techniques, with a bit of embossing thrown in, to make cards for men.
I did take my camera but forgot to take the memory card so I've no photos of the day, Helen took some which hopefully will be on her blog soon.
These are the cards I made, and an envelope to store them in. I attended the class thinking I'd probably never use the bleach technique again, but came away completely converted!
Thank you Helen for another great class and to the other ladies on the course who made it such a pleasure, and the lovely Craft Barn staff.
We went for lunch at Joyce's with Best Wishes which I can recommend, any place where you can have handmade chocolates for lunch can't be a bad place, friendly staff too...
I hope you've all had a great weekend, what did you get up to?

Thanks for visiting
xXx

8 comments:

  1. I love the colourful cards you made, gorgeous and make me want to get out the bleach again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my word!!! These look fabulous Love it!!!!! I have never done the bleach technique before, but now I want to learn how... These are just Brillant... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards look great - looks like you learnt a great new technique at the class! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...sounds like an amazing crafty learning time was had...your makes look superb you must be well chuffed to have hands on teachings...I hope to get there one day myself...fabby stuff Suzanne thanks for sharing with us...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards & envelope look fab-great colours! Lucky you having scrumptious chocs from Joyce's-I remember how delicious they were when we went for lunch there with Kerry!
    Having a wonderful weekend here-done loads-will tell you all about @ M&M! Baked cheese scones today-will bake some for Friday-they'll be very cheesey!
    Love
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like some pretty amazing cards you have made, congratulaitons, looks like an awesome class.

    Eliza #19

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are gorgeous, they are all really lovely :)

    Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you enjoyed yourself - the cards turned out really well!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX