Monday 23 January 2012

Any ideas?

Week three project
The very quick and easy one


Due to being a little scatty sometimes, and very forgetful a lot of the time I have four ten metre rolls of the same wrapping paper! I've covered two boxes with some of it as you can see above, and now I just need to find something to do with the rest (any ideas very welcome). This was a really quick and easy project but just to let you know I'm also stitching a needlepoint cushion and have started a patchwork throw!

Yesterday I did a class at The Craft Barn in Lingfield. My project for week four will be finishing what I started there. It was a really great class and I'll blog about it in more detail when I show the finished project.

All the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX