Friday 20 January 2012

Meet and Make - this week

Meet and Make is a weekly group where people come together to eat biscuits, drink tea and coffee, chat and...oh yes, craft!  Here is a taste of what everyone has been doing this week.



Kerry is...
 making an applique picture

Jane of Camilla's Crafts is...
making bunting to sell


Jess is...
 sewing a patchwork quilt

Merry is...
sewing herself a tunic

Trish is...
making a copy of a needle case

Debbie is...
sewing on a patch

Karen is...
making a hand drawn card

Christine is...
knitting a jumper for a friend

Julie is...
 preparing for making her handmade cards

Thanks to all the M&M members for letting me share their projects with you.



2 comments:

  1. It look's like fun! I can sew on a button...maybe I can make button jewellery! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun. I can just about sew on a button, but maybe I could try button jewellery. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I truly appreciate you taking the time and will reply to you via the comments page so call back if you have time XX